Am I the Victim Of An Aggressive Driving Auto Accident?
Aggressive driving and road rage take many forms and occur for a variety of reasons. When drivers are running late, stuck in traffic or in a hurry they can resort to unsafe driving. This often leads to aggressive driving auto accidents.
If you’re on this page it’s likely that you or a loved one have been involved in a road rage accident. This means an individual has committed a combination of moving traffic offenses and endangered other people or property.
First, we want you to know we’re sorry you’ve been in a road rage accident. Dealing with the consequences of someone else’s aggressive driving is a burden. At Premier Law Group, we know situations like yours can take a toll – physically, mentally, psychologically, emotionally, and financially.
It’s important that a trusted Seattle car accident lawyer assists with your injury claim. Especially if you’ve suffered injury from an aggressive driver or a road rage accident. Insurance companies want to pay as little as possible, but the right aggressive driving attorney will ensure you experience the best possible recovery. Our attorneys can handle communications and negotiations with the insurance company, and help you get full and fair compensation.
What is Considered Road Rage and Aggressive Driving?
Aggressive driving auto accidents happen when an individual commits a combination of moving traffic
offenses and endangers other persons or property. A road rage accident is an assault with a motor vehicle precipitated by an incident that occurred on a roadway. Some common examples include:
- Honking in anger
- Angry or obscene gestures
- Blocking another vehicle from changing lanes
- Cutting off another vehicle on purpose
- Exiting the vehicle to confront another driver
- Bumping or ramming another vehicle
- Driving above the speed limit
- Using foul or offensive language
- Flashing high beams for no reason
- Making unsafe lane changes and turns
- Sudden braking or acceleration
- Intentionally hitting other vehicles
What Should I Do Following a Road Rage Accident?
The best thing to do following a road rage accident is to remain calm. The driver of the other vehicle is already angry and further aggression can escalate things or lead to physical injury. Try to maintain a safe distance from the other driver and from any traffic and call the police. Be sure to take pictures of any damage or injuries as evidence of the aggressive driving auto accident. Also, get the contact information of any witnesses. Make sure to inform your insurance provider to let them know that a road rage accident has happened. If you have sustained any injuries, seek medical attention right away and reach out to an experienced road rage accident lawyer.
How Can I Seek Compensation After an Aggressive Driving Auto Accident?
If you sustained injury from an aggressive driver you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. From the date of the accident, you have three years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Be sure to seek medical attention first, but consult with an aggressive driving car accident attorney in Seattle as soon as possible.
At Premier Law Group we’ll even provide you with a free road rage accident case review.
Why Should You Hire Dedicated Car Accident Lawyers at Premier Law Group?
When you contact and work with Premier Law Group here’s what you can expect:
- We’re accessible. When you contact us about your personal injury matter, you’ll hear from an actual attorney. Not just a receptionist or intake specialist.
- We’re straightforward. We don’t play games with you – we want to help you recover from your road rage accident. We’ll be direct about whether you even need an attorney to settle your claim.
- We care. We’re real people who help real people with real problems. Let us handle your case to avoid making mistakes that could damage your case while you focus on getting better. You’ve been wronged and we want to give you an experience and outcome that makes things as right as possible.
Contact a Dedicated Car Accident Attorney
People often wonder, “when should I hire a Seattle aggressive driving auto accident accident lawyer?.” There are many advantages to hiring someone right away. The right attorney will help protect your health, emotional well-being, finances and give you useful resources.
Keep in mind that there is a statute of limitations for each claim. Usually, you have to file a claim within three years of your road rage accident. However, there are always exceptions and there may be circumstances that change the statute of limitations in your particular situation.
At Premier Law Group, we aim to ensure that everyone who contacts us becomes more informed about their legal options. Even if we do not end up representing you. If you don’t need an attorney to settle your road rage accident claim, we’ll be sure to let you know. We’ll even provide you with an e-copy of our guide How To Settle Your Own Case.
Contact Premier Law Group for your free road rage accident case review. Call 206.285.1743 today. And as always, there’s no legal fee unless we settle or win your case.