Attorney Jonathan Lee
The role of a personal injury attorney should be similar to the role of a parent. We are your biggest advocate, your loudest cheerleader, but also someone who will never be afraid to tell you the bad news in order to guide you in the right direction.
Jonathan J. Lee knows that every client deserves an unwavering advocate who keeps them informed. Seeing clients who have had their lives upended by car accidents, pedestrian accidents or dog bites has made him passionate about giving those victims the personal attention and knowledge they need to move forward. Jonathan has dedicated his career as an attorney and his time at Premier Law Group to personal injury, wrongful death and diminished value claims.
Jonathan is a native of Washington State, and grew up locally in Bellevue. He earned his double degree in Political Science and Law, Societies and Justice from the University of Washington in 2006, and a Juris Doctor from Seattle University in 2009. He joined Premier Law Group as an associate attorney in 2014.
Making sure all his clients are able to fully understand their case despite language barriers is very important to Jonathan, which is why he is glad to be able to offer legal services in English and Cantonese.
If he’s not working, Jonathan is most likely spending time with his wife and his son, George. He also mentors students at the University of Washington. Outside of football season, he loves to bbq, travel, snowboard, and hike in the pristine Pacific Northwest. And yes, he does love the rain and windstorms.
Premier Law group did a great job with my case. Jonathan and his team kept me up-to-date and gave me all the information needed for my case. I will refer them to anyone who needs a great Personal Injury Attorney!”-- Abdul, February 2017
Honors & Awards
- Jonathan received a 10.0 “Superb” rating from the Avvo lawyer ranking system. Avvo is one of the leading websites that provides information about lawyers to consumers. His Avvo profile provides more information on some of his other awards and recognitions.
- In January 2017, the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney selected Jonathan Lee as one of the “10 Best Attorneys” for Client Care Satisfaction in the practice area Personal Injury Law in all Washington State.
Areas of Practice
- Diminished Value
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip & Fall
- Washington State Association for Justice Eagle Member
- Seattle University School of Law – Juris Doctor – 2009
- How to Get Your Social Media, Email and Text Evidence Admitted (and Keep Theirs Out) – 2015