List of Halloween Safety Tips from Premier Law Group
List of Halloween Kids Safety Tips made by Personal Injury Attrorney
– Don’t go Alone: Trick-or-treat in groups or with adult supervision for children under the age of 12.
– Stay Visible: Carry a flashlight or glow stick to stay visible while out trick or treating.
– Never Go Inside: When collecting candy, if you are invited inside the house, never go!
– Check Your Candy: Make sure you have an adult check and go over your treats before you eat them.
– See Clearly: Wear make-up, hats, or wigs instead of masks.
– Safe Accessories: Swords or knifes should be a soft foam and easy to carry.
– Walk Safely: Always look both ways before crossing the road.
Download a high-resolution file of Halloween Kids Safety Tips