Teens Against Distracted Driving (TADD) was started by Premier Law Group Attorney Jason Epstein to raise awareness about the dangers of texting while driving. Jason’s mission is to speak to and engage with kids about these dangers and have them sign a pledge to stop texting while driving.
Get Involved with TADD
Safe driving is a team effort. Encouraging your friends to drive safely at all times makes a big difference in making our roads safer and sparing the lives of friends and loved ones.
Ways YOU Can Get Involved:
- Bring this campaign to your own school!
- Come up with your own plan/ideas and distribute the bracelets any way that you want (as long as we get the pledge cards back so we can add the names to the master pledge sheet).
- Sell bracelets at your school as a fundraiser.
- Raise $ for a club, team or even for your Prom!
- Give them away to anyone who signs the pledge; help us spread awareness and warn of the dangers of texting while driving.
- Any other ideas, interest or involvement are welcomed and encouraged.
To learn more and find out what TADD’s been up to in the media and community, please visit the official website @ www.teensagainstdistracteddriving.com
Every US resident who takes the TADD pledge gets a free Pldg 2 Nt Txt N Drv bracelet!*