– Stay Indoor: High traffic can upset your pet. Keep your pets secure inside.
– Costumes are optional: Ensure costumes are comfortable with no small pieces that can be bitten off and chocked
– No Candy for Pets: Keep candy away from your pet, especially chocolate.
– Keep Your Pet Identified: Some pets can run away due to stress. Make sure they have a tag or are microchipped.
– Stay Away From Jack-O-Lanterns: Lit pumpkins or wires are a fire hazard when knocked over.
– Avoid Dog Bites: Dogs can be scared or stressed by costumes. It’s best to never approach a dog while dressed up in costume.
Download a high-resolution file of Halloween Pet Safety Tips