1. Tires. Make sure there are no punctures and they are inflated.
2. Brakes. Test the brakes to make sure they are working properly.
3. Chain. Adjust chain and make sure it is clean and lubricated.
4. Pedals. Spin pedals to make sure they are secured.
5. Helmet. Wear your helmet every ride, no matter how short.
6. Handle Bars. Adjust as needed and make sure they are secure.
7. Lights. Check that they are bright and visible.
8. Seat. Adjust the seat to height and check that it is secure.
Download a high-resolution file of Pre Ride Bicycle Checklist