1. Drive Slowly. Reduce your speed in snowy road conditions to avoid accidents and skidding.
2. Avoid Distractions. When driving, give your full attention to the road. Avoid using your cell phone or eating.
3. Avoid Cruise Control. Always be in control when it comes to acceleration and deceleration in snowy conditions.
4. Plan Your Route. Bridges and cooler areas can have more ice than others. Be sure to stay clear.
5.Check Your Tires. Make sure that your tires have good traction when driving in snowy conditions.
6. Increase Distance. Increasing the distance will give you enough time to slow down if you lose control of your vehicle.
Download a high-resolution file of Winter Driving Tips.