At Premier Law Group, our Renton motorcycle accident lawyers are committed to providing the highest quality legal representation to injured victims. If you or your loved one was hurt in a motorcycle wreck in King County, WA, we will help you get justice, accountability, and full financial support. For a no cost, fully confidential initial consultation with an experienced Washington motorcycle accident attorney, please call our Renton office at (425) 207-4964 or reach out to us online.
Protect Your Rights: Four Steps to Take After a Motorcycle Accident
The immediate aftermath of a motorcycle crash is stressful, overwhelming, and downright confusing. You may not know where to turn or what to do. Unfortunately, some people make mistakes that actually undermine their chances to recover financial compensation. Following a motorcycle collision in King County, injured riders should be sure to do the following four things:
- Report the crash to law enforcement. All motorcycle accidents that result in injuries must be reported.
- Seek immediate medical attention. Beyond protecting your own well-being, you must see a doctor to recover financial compensation.
- Avoid speaking to an opposing insurance company. Insurance adjusters are looking for information that they can use to reduce a settlement offer or deny liability.
- Consult with a Renton motorcycle accident attorney. Your lawyer will protect your rights and interests.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Liability in Washington
In Washington, motorcycle accident liability is generally based on negligence. Negligent parties can be held legally responsible for a crash. To determine who is liable, a motorcycle accident must be comprehensively investigated so that the specific cause is both known documented. These collisions occur for a wide variety of different reasons—from drivers switching lanes without recognizing the presence of a bike to people texting while operating a motor vehicle.
In some cases, more than one party will share the blame for a motorcycle accident. Indeed, an injured motorcyclist may even be held responsible for part of their own accident. As Washington is comparative fault state (RCW 4.22.005), a plaintiff’s compensation will be reduced if they are found partially at fault. Do not accept an unfair share of the blame for a crash. Being held liable for a portion of your own motorcycle accident could take thousands of dollars out of your settlement.
We Will Help You Maximize Your Financial Compensation
You may be wondering: How much is my motorcycle accident case worth? The answer depends on the nature of your damages and the severity of your injuries. In Washington, injured victims have the right to seek financial compensation for monetary and non monetary losses. However, the insurance companies that handle most personal injury claims do not make the process easy on people. We can help. At Premier Law Group, our Renton motorcycle accident lawyers fight aggressively to ensure that injured victims are able to maximize their settlement offer. You may be entitled to get compensation for:
- Ambulance and emergency room care;
- Medical bills and rehabilitative expenses;
- Loss of current and future wages;
- Pain and suffering;
- Scarring or permanent physical impairment; and
- Wrongful death.
How Our Renton Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers Can Help
Motorcycle accident injuries claims are complex. In far too many cases, insurance companies unfairly stereotype riders as risk-takers. With actual experience riding motorcycles and a record of success handling personal injury claims, our Renton motorcycle accident lawyer knows how to protect your rights and interests. When you call our law office, we will:
- Conduct a free, in-depth review of your motorcycle accident claim;
- Answer your questions and explain your options;
- Review and investigate the accident—carefully preparing all evidence that proves liability and the extent of your damages; and
- Handle all correspondence and settlement negotiations with defendants and insurance companies.
We make a commitment to our clients to provide transparent, communicative legal representation throughout the entirety of the claims process. You should never be in the dark about the case. Our trial-tested Renton motorcycle accident injury lawyers are prepared to take your case as far as it needs to go to maximize your financial compensation.
Call Our Renton, WA Motorcycle Accident Attorneys for Immediate Assistance
At Premier Law Group, our Washington motorcycle accident lawyers are standing by, ready to fight for your rights. If you or your family member was hurt in a motorcycle crash in King County, please contact our Renton law office at (425) 207-4964 to arrange a free, no obligation initial consultation.. We serve communities in King County and throughout the wider region.