Washington State Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
You’re probably reading this page because you or someone you love was recently injured in a motorcycle accident in Washington. Even if the accident wasn’t recent, you may be thinking that it’s time to start researching Washington State motorcycle accident lawyers. If one of these situations describes you, you have come to the right place.
First, we want you to know that we’re sorry you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident. As motorcycle accident lawyers, we see situations like yours all the time – a safe motorcyclist acting entirely within the law gets hit and injured by another vehicle. Motorcycles are a convenient and fuel-efficient means of transportation, but unfortunately, they’re also often involved in some of the most serious traffic accidents. And you are only as safe as the motorists around you. When drivers aren’t paying attention, accidents happen – and generally, it’s the motorcyclist who pays the price.
On this page, you’ll learn about what’s at stake when you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, what you can do now to protect your claim, what to look for in a Washington State motorcycle accident lawyer, and how Premier Law Group can help you.
What You Need To Know Now About Motorcycle Accidents
We tend to think that the most common injuries associated with motorcycle accidents are road rash, facial fractures, broken bones, burns, and other physical injuries. Non-physical injuries are common with motorcycle accidents, too. These include injuries related to mental and psychological health. Regardless of your injuries, your health is at stake because of your motorcycle accident. Money, time, and therapy are all resources that you now need in order to make the best possible recovery. Typically, insurance is available to help you access these resources – if you handle your claim properly.
Anxiety And Frustration
Many insurance companies and adjusters don’t want to give you fair and full compensation. After all, they exist to make a profit. If you don’t have a good Washington State motorcycle accident lawyer, the insurance representative may not even offer you enough compensation to cover the costs that come with making a good recovery, let alone compensation for other entitlements like pain and suffering. They hope that you’ll take a small settlement because you don’t know how much your claim is really worth. The insurance company may go so far as to pressure and harass you, causing you unnecessary anxiety and frustration.
After a motorcycle accident, your financial well-being is at risk. Injuries may prevent you from working, or they may prevent you from performing as you would have prior to your accident. Either of these scenarios cost you money. Furthermore, there are usually medical expenses and other costs associated with the accident. If the accident has affected your ability to do domestic chores, this can compound problems at home and add to your financial burden.
How The Right Washington State Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help
Between injuries, emotional stress, and financial stress, it’s important that you work with a trusted Washington State motorcycle accident lawyer. The right attorney will help you access the resources you need to make the best possible recovery, protect you from the insurance company’s pressure tactics by handling communications and negotiations, and help you get full and fair compensation for your situation.
How To Protect Your Motorcycle Accident Claim
There are several things you can do to protect your motorcycle accident claim. If possible, do the following:
- Collect information from other people involved in the accident (name, address, phone number, and insurance information).
- Document the names and phone numbers of witnesses.
- Take photos of the motorcycle accident scene. Include pictures of the vehicles and people involved.
- Call the authorities if appropriate (police or 911 for emergency medical assistance).
- Get pictures of any injuries that are evident at the scene of the accident.
- If there is surveillance footage from the area, request it as soon as possible. Otherwise, operators of the surveillance equipment may erase it as a matter of course.
- If someone contacted 911, contact the authorities to request the 911 the tape or messages. You need to act quickly here, too.
- Take pictures of your injuries as they are healing.
Download Our Free Motorcycle Accident Book
At Premier Law Group, we believe educating those who have been injured in motorcycle accidents helps them make better decisions about their situations. That’s why attorney Jason Epstein wrote the book The Truth About Washington Motorcycle Accidents. We give this book away for free. Inside, you’ll discover:
- Ten insider secrets the insurance companies are hiding from you.
- The “service” provided by some lawyers that is actually a “kiss of death” to your claim.
- Why juries are biased against motorcyclists, and how your attorney can overcome this.
- The one insurance company document you should never sign.
Discover More Reports for Accident Victims
The Premier Law Group website contains a wealth of information and resources for people injured in Washington State car accidents. Click the links below to discover…
Get Help From A Washington State Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
We often get the question, when is the best time to hire a Washington State motorcycle accident lawyer? There are advantages to hiring a lawyer as soon as possible. Having the right attorney will give you access to recovery resources sooner rather than later. It will also let you know what to expect from the claim process, shield you from the insurance company, and improve your financial situation as soon as possible. At Premier Law Group, we provide all kinds of useful resources to help you in the claim process.
Every claim has a statute of limitations. This refers to the cut-off date for filing a claim. Generally, you have to file within three years of your motorcycle accident, but there are always exceptions and there may be circumstances that change the statute of limitations in your particular situation.
The best way we can help is if you contact us directly. That’s why we offer free initial case reviews. During your case review, we’ll collect information about your specific situation and explain our recommendations in detail. Call 206.285.1743 to schedule a free motorcycle accident case review today.
What To Look For In A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Finding the right Washington State motorcycle accident lawyer can be a challenge. There are a lot of lawyers out there. How do you know who to hire? At the very least, the lawyer you hire should:
- Focus on representing victims of motorcycle accidents. This ensures that your lawyer has some expertise in this area. (At Premier Law Group, our attorneys have a lot of experience with motorcycle accidents. In fact, we’ve been in them.).
- Be well recognized within the legal community and beyond. If your lawyer is a “nobody”, the insurance company is going to treat them as such and it could negatively impact your compensation. (Our Washington State motorcycle accident lawyers have spent years helping motorcycle operators and their families get the compensation they deserve. We also have a track-record of getting excellent case results).
- Be approachable and accessible. There are many factors in a motorcycle accident claim, so it’s important that you have a productive working relationship with your lawyer. (The attorneys at Premier Law Group are known as “the approachable attorneys”).
- Never pressure you. Your lawyer should be a guide and provide information to help you make the best possible decision for your circumstances. This is the mark of a true professional.
- Be considerate of your client experience. You’ve had a hard enough time already. The firm that represents you should make the claim process a positive experience. (At Premier Law Group, service is of the utmost importance. We’re proud to have great client satisfaction and be the only motorcycle accident law firm in Washington State to offer a VIP program).
The Premier Law Group Advantage
If you don’t need an attorney to settle your motorcycle accident claim, we’ll tell you exactly that. We’ll even give you an e-copy of our guide How To Settle Your Own Case. Our goal is to ensure that you become more informed about your legal options, whether we end up representing you or not. Contact Premier Law Group to schedule your free motorcycle accident case review. Call 206.285.1743 today. And as always, there’s no legal fee unless we settle or win your case.
What People Say…
“I felt very welcomed and informed at every step in my case. Danielle Pugliese answered all my emails and requests promptly, and my attorney Jason Epstein not only took time to meet with me personally but also made sure to reach out via phone whenever necessary. The whole process including the wrap up of my case was easy and seamless. Thanks for all of your help!” –Ury Salinas
“Danielle and Audrey were very helpful and managed my expectations well. They returned every phone call and explained everything thoroughly. I would recommend them to family and friends. They managed the very delicate processes involved with my claim and handled it extremely professionally. Insurance companies – lookout.” –Ruslan M
“I had the privilege of working with Patrick Kang and the Premier Law Group. From the get-go, they were very responsive, honest and put me at ease throughout the process. Patrick always made time when I needed even though he is extremely busy, be it via email, text or phone calls. But he would not leave you waiting. His office were very professional and would help walk you through everything and made you understand all the consequences. Although I hope I would never have to hire him again, I recommend them to all my friends and family should they need a lawyer, without questions.” –Hien Nguyen