1. Prepare for the roads
Plan out your trip to make sure the road ahead is safe for travel.
2. Check to see if your:
– Motorcycle has plenty of fluids
– Tire pressure is correct
– Tire tread is good enough for winter riding
3. Wear Appropriate Gear
To operate your motorcycle safely, wear the proper gear to warm the proper gear to warm yourself up with as little bulk as possible.
4. Be prepared
– Using fresh antifreeze
– Snow, ice, and potholes created by snowplows
– Check tire pressure and traction often
– Give extra distance between you and other vehicles
Download a high-resolution file of How to be prepared to ride your motorcycle in winter.