Survival Tips for Riding in City Traffic
– Being closer to the center line makes you more visible
– Weaving slightly will grab the driver’s attention
2. Stay Visible
– Do not stay in a car’s blind spot.
– Stay visible to the cars around you.
– Watch the car’s front tire, not the driver.
3. Escape Lanes
– Keep distance in case of sudden stops.
– Be prepared to take the primary escape lane if needed.
– Flash your brake light to grab the driver’s attention.
4. Avoid Semi-Truck and Car Blind Spots
Download a high-resolution file of Survival Tips for Riding in City Traffic