$37,500 recovered for food poisoning at a local restaurant

| Blog, Case Results

SC and his family became ill after eating at a local restaurant. While the two members of SC’s family suffered mild cases of food poisoning, SC received the worst of it. The food poisoning caused SC uncontrollable vomiting and he was taken to the hospital for a short time. SC was placed on an IV to ensure that his fluids remained intact and was soon released home. It took SC two days to be able to return back to work. The restaurant accepted fault, and a settlement of $37,500 was reached.

Seattle Personal Injury Lawyers: Premier Law Group
Average rating:  
 0 reviews