– Set Rules: Parents who set rules and monitor their teens’ driving behavior can cut crash risk in half.
– Eyes on the Road: Concentrate on the road, not the conversations around you, the music playing, or your cell phone.
– Be Responsible: As a driver, you have a responsibility to everyone else on the road to be safe.
– Limit Passengers: The risk of a crash involving a teenage driver increases with each additional teen passenger in the vehicle.
– Speeding: Talk about the dangers of speeding and limiting their driving on freeways or other high-speed roads.
Download a high resolution file of 5 Tips on Educating your Teens about Distracted Driving