Seattleites beware. Yet another set of highway projects will be underway this weekend and they will not make your commute any easier. Hopefully we will be thankful for them in the long run, but for now, prepare yourself for some ugly gridlock.
• From 10 PM Friday night until 5 AM Monday morning, ramps from the West Seattle Bridge to 1-5 North as well as Columbian Way will be closed.
• From 10 PM Friday night until 5 AM Monday morning, the ramp from Sixth Avenue South to I-5 North and South Columbian Way will be closed.
• From 10 PM Friday night until 10 AM Saturday morning as well as 10 PM Saturday night until 10 AM Sunday morning, as many as three lanes of southbound I-5 will be closed, from Northeast Ravenna Boulevard to Boylston Avenue North. Additionally, the Ravenna on-ramp to I-5 South will be closed.
• I-5 express lanes will be open southbound from 9:45 PM Friday night to 1:30 PM Saturday and again from 9:45 PM Saturday night to 1:30 PM Sunday afternoon.
• I-90 express lanes will be closed both ways from 11 PM Friday night to 11 AM Sunday morning.
Be safe out on the roads and have a great weekend!